You might not know this about me, but I design and make beautiful jewelry. I have a website where you can purchase it: http://www.trishsilverjewelry.com. All my jewelry is on sale. You can go to the Holiday Sale Coupons to get the code to use when you checkout. Just look for the Holiday Sale Coupon link on the left sidebar of the home page of the site.Aside from that, I am very excited to announce my Holiday Contest where you can win a bracelet made just for you. Here is how:
- Enter the contest form below:
- Click on the contest icon (app) on the Facebook page or stay on this page to fill out the form.
- Fill out the contest form so I know where to send you the bracelet if you win.
- There are three options to choose:
- Tweet about the contest (5 entries)
- Like my Facebook page (5 entries)
- Write a paragraph explaining which of my Euro-Bracelets you like the best and why, (The Euro-bracelets are in the style of the Her Royal Majesty above with a cost of $80.00.) (10 entries)
- When you click on the option there is a tweet written for you. Send the tweet. Change it if you wish.
- After you send it go to your Twitter page and find it.
- Look for the time of the tweet on the right. Click on it.
- It will take you to the tweet URL page. Copy the URL.
- Then paste it into the space provided in the tweet option of the Contest Form on my Facebook page.
- If you have already liked my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/trishsilverjewelry.com, click the ”I Liked the Page” button in the contest form.
- If not, please like my page then come to this option and click the “I Like The Page button” (5 entries).
- Go to http://www.trishsilverjewelry.com
- Click on “All Products” on the top of the home page.
- Look at all the Euro-Bracelets (all have a regular price of $80.00 but are discounted 25% at this time) they are basically this style:
- Write the name and number of the bracelet you like best.
- Write a paragraph about why you like it better than the others. You can also make suggestions.
- Send the paragraph as an attachment to my webmaster: Janis Friesler, at email@example.com .
Please listen to my interview today with Cheryl Resnick the host of the Unforgettable Facebook Connections radio show in regard to my novel “When I Remember Love.” I want to thank Cheryl Resnick and Brian Kirsch for their expertise and letting me use my voice to make a difference!
If you don’t see the flash player below to listen, click HERE to reload it.
Listen to internet radio with Unforgettable Facebook Connections on Blog Talk Radio