You might not know this about me, but I design and make beautiful jewelry. I have a website where you can purchase it: http://www.trishsilverjewelry.com. All my jewelry is on sale. You can go to the Holiday Sale Coupons to get the code to use when you checkout. Just look for the Holiday Sale Coupon link on the left sidebar of the home page of the site.Aside from that, I am very excited to announce my Holiday Contest where you can win a bracelet made just for you. Here is how:
- Enter the contest form below:
- Click on the contest icon (app) on the Facebook page or stay on this page to fill out the form.
- Fill out the contest form so I know where to send you the bracelet if you win.
- There are three options to choose:
- Tweet about the contest (5 entries)
- Like my Facebook page (5 entries)
- Write a paragraph explaining which of my Euro-Bracelets you like the best and why, (The Euro-bracelets are in the style of the Her Royal Majesty above with a cost of $80.00.) (10 entries)
- When you click on the option there is a tweet written for you. Send the tweet. Change it if you wish.
- After you send it go to your Twitter page and find it.
- Look for the time of the tweet on the right. Click on it.
- It will take you to the tweet URL page. Copy the URL.
- Then paste it into the space provided in the tweet option of the Contest Form on my Facebook page.
- If you have already liked my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/trishsilverjewelry.com, click the ”I Liked the Page” button in the contest form.
- If not, please like my page then come to this option and click the “I Like The Page button” (5 entries).
- Go to http://www.trishsilverjewelry.com
- Click on “All Products” on the top of the home page.
- Look at all the Euro-Bracelets (all have a regular price of $80.00 but are discounted 25% at this time) they are basically this style:
- Write the name and number of the bracelet you like best.
- Write a paragraph about why you like it better than the others. You can also make suggestions.
- Send the paragraph as an attachment to my webmaster: Janis Friesler, at email@example.com .
The content in this blog is intended for mature readers and not for MINORS! Parental guidance is advised and strongly recommended. If your love life is a little gray, maybe it’s time to explore the colors of sensual love.
In this scene, a devoted married couple rekindles their love after a painful separation. Hopefully, you will enjoy a short excerpt from Price of Love, now in progress. It’s the sequel to my novel When I Remember Love, which is available at Amazon and on Kindle.
To read this post, just highlight it.
Aidan lay next to Jenna in their bed and watched her sleep for a moment.
She slowly opened her eyes and smiled up at him.
“I missed you and had to see you,” she whispered.
His hands tightened in her hair.
“God in heaven.” He moaned and closed his eyes.
His mouth was ravenous for hers as his tongue plunged deep inside her mouth.
She was naked under the covers, and his shirt came off easily between kisses.
He cupped her face as he pressed a hot kiss on the side of her neck.
“It’s too dark in here,” he said, “I can hardly see you.”
She turned over and reached for the table lamp, flipping the switch. Suddenly, an intense blue light banished the darkness and set the mood. They took the opportunity to devour one another with their eyes. Primal lust took over as he felt her sweet tongue sucking his. The peachy smell of her skin mixed with the womanly musk scent of her aroused body almost drove him crazy with desire.
“Got to feel you,” he muttered, reaching under the sheets, dying to touch one of her engorged breasts. Jenna had other ideas. She grabbed his hand and shoved it down, between her legs, telling him exactly what she wanted him to do.
He quickly took off his pants and under shorts and tossed them onto the wood floor. Then he slid under the covers and felt the softness of the cotton percale sheets, as he lay next to her voluptuous naked body.
Starving with emotional hunger, he slid his hand between her legs again and tangled his fingers in her blond curls. He was still kissing her aggressively, but wishing he could see his progression. He was content for now to touch her, but when his fingertips brushed against her clit, she thrust her tongue harder against his begging him silently to keep going. He continued to stroke her, with tiny flicks, deeper caresses, until she had to pull her lips from his to catch her breath. He plunged his fingers deep inside her, first one… then two. Her body trembled and she screamed his name just once and then made mewing sounds of pleasure. He could feel the hot creamy welcome of her sex close tightly around his fingers as she climaxed.
When he began to withdraw, Jenna thrust against him demanding more. He loved the way she was multi-orgasmic and replaced his finger with his mouth. God, he loved her pussy and the taste of her. Her hands became entangled in his hair as he pleasured her, and he would look up occasionally to look at the glow on her beautiful face. He used his long fingers to his advantage and found that special spot inside her that would give her the kind of orgasm many women never experienced. He knew he found it when her body started shaking, she flung her head back, and her nails dug deeply into his scalp as she screamed his name. God she was hot! His cock was rock hard, and he needed some relief.
For a few silent moments, Aidan slithered his way up next to Jenna and kissed her lips softly…she could taste her scent on that kiss. She moved her hand down and felt his stiff erection. She summoned him to lie on his back. Eagerly, he did what she said and waited for his skillful wife to please him. She kissed his lips again before she started her descent.
Jenna started by placing soft wet kisses on his mouth, earlobes, and neck. She grabbed his finger and started to warm up her mouth by putting it in her mouth and making loud sucking noises and staring into his eyes. He closed his eyes imagining what her mouth would feel like on his rigid cock. She was making her way down his body with little wet kisses, stopping at his belly button long enough to heat up his brainwaves and have him silently pleading. He looked down at her and grabbed a chunk of her hair.
“Don’t tease me, Baby,” he begged.
She blew some warm moist air onto his cock and puckered her lips and began to nibble lightly. Ever so slowly she glided the tip of her tongue up and down the shaft of his manhood and back up again. He begged her to go faster, but she continued slowly wanted him not to come too quickly. Then she took the whole head of his beautiful cock in her mouth for one full suck, and let it pop out with one loud sexy slurp. She put his cock back into her mouth with her hands, as far as she felt comfortable and increased the speed and pressure using her hands as a bonus. She always paid attention to what was going on inside her mouth, making sure it was nice ‘n slippery, keeping her teeth out of the way, running his head against the roof of her mouth for a bumpy ridge effect. Aidan was thrashing his head back and forth and moaning, wondering if he could hold on for much longer. When she licked the tip of the head while it was inside her mouth and swirled on it with her tongue…he lost it!
Jenna looked up at him seductively through her long curly damp hair. He started to quiver, and she could feel his warm nectar fill her mouth. She loved the taste of him, a sweet/salty combination. He loved to watch her swallow his offerings.
Next, he held onto her for dear life telling her how much he loved her. She was his wife, his sex-kitten, and the mother of his children and the unborn child growing inside her.
To be continued…
Part Two… Facts and Fantasies of Internet Dating
As promised, I am going to share Alice’s journey in regard to Internet dating. She was extremely kind to share her stories with me and gave me permission to share them with you. I want to thank Alice for her honesty and friendship. Here are her stories:
On-Line Dating After 50….An Experience!
I started on-line “dating” right before I was divorced. It had been about twenty years since I had been on a date and I was nervous. I worked long hours and found it very difficult to meet people and find someone I was attracted to. I will attempt to recall in some sort of order my experiences, good bad and hilarious.
My first experience I would hardly call on-line dating. I was very new to the computer and stayed on the MSN pages in the chat rooms and groups (that no longer exist). I had no social life due to my horrific marital situation and the concept of having people to chat with each night was an enjoyable experience. I can tell you those kind individuals took me under their wings and taught me all I know about operating a computer. I joined some groups and we had weekly chats and I had so much fun. It was mainly silliness, but that is what I needed at that time.
I do not remember actively seeking out dating sites; someone must have told me about them. The first one I joined was called LAVALIFE….it was kind of lame and hard to maneuver through, however they had a chat feature I liked. I never wrote people there but got a lot of email. My first contact however ended up being married… which I found out because his wife wrote to me! I still see him on the sites using the same photos…hilarious.
The first time I wrote anyone was a character with the nickname Karmacomedian….how could I resist? We became good friends and are still to this day. We did manage to have a sexual escapade or two, but ultimately I was not really attracted to him and so I ended the relationship.
However, he met someone willing to satisfy his particular urges (he was slightly twisted and had a real need towards bondage that I am not really fond of). We were chatting one night, and he wanted me to go look at his and his new lady love’s profile on a site called SWAPPERNET…I went to check it out and it would not let me see anything, unless I joined and then only for one day. Furthermore, it was almost midnight when I joined and went to look at the clock just as it struck 12 AM…so nothing! Therefore, I looked up the fees involved to join and paid them.
The very next day I got a note from a lovely, interesting and complex guy. We really had some great adventures! He was in a committed relationship with a woman half his age and wanted a partner for times when she was gallivanting with fellows her own age! We are still friends today. However, we are no longer lovers.
During this time, I met a sexy man my age (I am wracking my brain to remember which site, but it’s not coming to me). He pursued me in a very flattering way, and we met for lunch and were immediately attracted to one another. We flirted by e-mail and began chatting for a couple of weeks, and then he invited me to his home for the week-end. He treated me like a queen and showered me with fabulous food, wine and sex. I was smitten for sure.
He is the man who taught me about love-making. We attended a sensual massage weekend at a couple’s resort and had some swinging adventures that were quite educational and pleasurable. At this point, in my life, I had decided to say, “Yes” to things of that nature!
“The Hobbit Strikes Out!”
I am interested in writers and writing. A profile caught my eye of an older gentleman who had published a book of love stories. He seemed rather professional and kind. Furthermore, we began chatting and he shared his web page and information about himself and his book. I agreed to meet him for coffee at a local chain restaurant near my home and the interstate…( Where I could make a quick getaway if need be…ha-ha).
I try to be precisely on time for meeting people, and upon arrival, he was not there. I waited about fifteen minutes and was about to leave when he drove up in a ramshackle van and pours himself out amidst a flurry of loose papers and coffee cups. He is approximately 5’2” and is dressed in dirty blue-jeans and a wrinkled shirt. (I inwardly sigh, but I am willing to accept his untidy and haphazard appearance). He looks like a careless Hobbit and wasn’t especially professional.
We go in and I order coffee, and he says, “OH, I have not had dinner, and I am starved…I think I will order some food.”(Uh oh…now I am trapped). At the end of his dinner he says…”OH, I have forgotten my wallet…can you spot me some cash until later?” OH
CRAP…. Well, for $6.99, I told him no problem.
He has brought along a folder that contains ALL the material he has already shown me in regard to his book and included his lengthy profile and other facts, he previously shared with me. He rambles on and on about the book and keeps repeating all the same information. I listen politely, and he mentions that he is renovating a bus to go on the road promoting his book. Although I did not share this with him, I am interested in refurbishments and other things of that nature. I agree to follow him over to the bus to see it.
This bus is horrifying. It looks scary. As if a person who might enter it, will never to be seen again. There are stacks of papers everywhere…starting projects of possible restorations. It looks like a hoarder’s paradise! Finally, I said, “Well, I have to go.” He then starts to try and kiss me and put his grubby Hobbit hands all over me….I got out of that bus, and he kept following me. I turned around and said, “I am going now…don’t worry about the money.”
Later, he writes me many letters begging for another date and then asking me what he did wrong. I sure wished I had saved his letters. I wrote him back explaining the precise reasons I was EXTREMELY repelled by him!
“Ellie May and the Critters”
Once again, I found an interesting fellow online. He is a furniture builder…not simply chairs and tables, but true works of art…elegant, beautiful and skillfully crafted! I am interested in this because my father had once made lovely items out of wood, and this is a skill and an art that I had admired for a long time! We communicate and he seems intelligent, funny and nice.
He is also a musician, so I agree to meet him in a local pub where he, and a friend are performing that evening. I arrive and do not see him yet, so I go to the bar, get a seat on a stool near the stage and proceed to have a beer.
He and his friend take the stage. What a sight to behold! He is wearing very high-waisted pair of jeans, with suspenders, a Hawaiian shirt tucked in and a pink necktie…not to mention the navy blue and tan saddle-oxfords. The friend raised a sardonic eye-brow and flashed a sexy grin. They play a few tunes (banjo and fiddle stuff) and then came over to talk to me. I find the guy so boring, and I am not interested in him at all…but I am VERY infatuated with his friend, and they invite me to come to their house for more libations. It turns out…they are room-mates.
When we arrive, the house is brightly lit, and we enter the house through the basement, where he has his workshop and furniture business. He shows me some of his work…the very same pieces shown on his website. I am wondering if he has them in production, or if they are the only pieces he has finished.
When we go upstairs I am shocked at the odd furnishings and decor. In the kitchen, there are about two-hundred cans of espresso coffee (the yellow and red ones) stacked up everywhere. I remark about this and he only replies…I like coffee. HA
We decide to have a drink and I notice that the sliding glass door to the deck is open and that there is a bird feeder in the middle of the living room. I also remark about this and he replies, “Oh that is for the critters…I like them to come in here to eat.” EEEKKK!!! The roommate just smiles once again. His friend gets out his guitar and starts to play and asks me if I know any James Taylor songs (of course, I do: D) and we start to sing.
Nutcase, starts rummaging around in a cabinet and brings over a small wooden box and hands it to me and asks me to look inside. Inside is a nude photo of a woman. I say, “Okay,”…and then he asks me what I think of her. I say, “She looks nice.” He then begins to tell me all about his former lover and how wonderful she was and how he will NEVER find anyone like her again and on and on. Meanwhile, he started taking off his pants….LOL… I am serious!
I am starting to get frightened, and I stand up and announce that I am leaving. His roommate tells me he will walk me out, and he does! WHEWWWW.
The next day I get an apology note from the weirdo. I do not respond.
Over two or three years later I get an e-mail from the guy. He wants to know if I paid for his beer that night at the pub. It turns out that he did not pay for his own beer and they banned him from the place forever.
“And Then I Found Love”
Then I joined Adult Friend Finder. This was really an eye-opening experience! This is where I met my current lover. However, I still keep my profile open there…mainly to blog and feel like I am attractive to other men. I also maintain profiles on the tamer dating sites that are free: ‘Plenty of Fish’ and ‘OKCupid..’ I have made some good friends on those sites, but no real connections of a physical nature.
Those are my stories, and I’m sticking to them!
Alice Louise Whiteside
Please stay tuned next week to another special blog in regard to on-line dating.
Have you been searching for love the conventional way, scouring the coffee houses and bars in the hopes of discovering your soul mate? Alternatively, have taken the plunge into the world of on-line dating, wallowing through prospective admirers. Here are some rules and suggestions to follow, termed “netiquette”, as you venture into the exciting world of online dating. :
1. Your profile is the most important feature of Internet dating. It needs to be clever and innovative. If your profile is not great, then you could be losing out on many potential dates. Furthermore, you could be losing out on meeting that special person that we all long for. It’s worth looking at other profiles to get a feel for what they say but don’t feel that you need to emulate them, for you are after all, unique, and you want to come across that way. Make sure that your profile stands out by writing the things that the others don’t have. This way, you can give others a real insight into your personality. Don’t lie or embellish your profile, as you’ll soon get trapped by your words.
2. Keep your emotional baggage at bay when it comes to writing a profile that works and when messaging potential dates. Everyone has problems. It’s impossible not to have something left over from a previous relationship – lack of confidence, financial concerns, a broken heart. Avoid putting your miseries on display for the whole world to see and to discuss. Keep your troubles hidden until you meet someone with whom you feel comfortable enough to share your feelings.
3. When you post a photo online, please remember that it’s supposed to represent you, so however tempting it is to post a photo of Jennifer Lopez or Brad Pitt, your date does need to know what you look like. Otherwise they are never going to find you when you meet.
4. True love needs interaction, and it’s also far from being skin deep. Respond when you get a message even if you don’t really desire the other person. There is no point in being impudent or cold. This person has real feelings. It’s fine to say, “no thanks” if you honestly feel that you are not suited on any level. At the opposite end of the scale, don’t play hard to get. If you like someone and they like you, be yourself, have fun, enjoy the interaction and don’t play games.
5. One of the almost guaranteed topics that will crop up repeatedly is the subject of sex. This might not come as much of a shock. Remember that you can interact with a fun chat if that’s what you want but make sure it’s reciprocated. Attempting to solicit sex, virtual or otherwise, too quickly may frighten off an otherwise potential mate.
6. When writing to your future date, there is no need to write essays. Capitalize on brevity and make the most of a short message by making every word count. Save the life story as a topic of interest for when you first meet.
7. An important safety tip is to remember that until you meet in a safe place, you are relying upon the word of the individual to reflect whom they truly are. Don’t think that everyone out there in Internet land is a wonderful enchanted being who is going to come and mesmerize you with their charm and whisk you off to fantasy land. Beware of those who promise you Xanadu. Fantasy is a wonderful, erotic tool, but until you are comfortable and have met your mate keep a foot planted firmly on the ground of the real world. On-line Internet dating offers a lot of potential but there is no magic wand. Be cautious not to give out too much information before establishing a bond.
Relationships are hard work, and you’ll have to take the good with the bad, but if you follow these commandments, you’ll enjoy the whole dating experience. In my next blog, you will experience the perspective of my friend Alice, who is familiar with on-line dating. Her stories are hilarious so stay tuned.